Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thank You!

Lately, things have been topsy-turvy & wishy washy on my side of the computer screen. From work vs personal life, to simple things like guitar playing, pretty much everything seems roller coaster-like. Lots of shadiness going on too. I mean, we all have our ups and downs but for me, it's happening at such an extreme frequency that i'm getting motion sickness.

*Must... not... hurl!!!*

Lots of downs but quite a few good ups. I...
1. found out who's loyal and genuine in my life
2. met another cool Xangan. WOOT!
3. reconnected with old friends who shockingly live very close.
4. recieved a chance to test for something i've been gunning for since the 90's.
5. found out that I can still run almost 6K in full gear, disarm and kick the crap out of a group of twenty something year olds (EAT MORE SUG-GRRRRRRRR!!!)
6. I know the truth about something i've been pining over
7. I love you all! Thanks for the smiles!

Anyway, I had a video clip that I was going to post but for some reason, my HOMEMADE VIDEO (shot and edited by ME ME ME ME) keeps getting denied for "copyright infringement." It's the same with Veoh too. Xanga Team? What the hell?!!! Maybe there's a clone of me walking around making Turbovision, I don't know. Just like Superman and Bizarro, I've got a mirrored opposite: Turbopunk. I'll just chalk this with the "downs." Sorry folks.

A recent up: I recieved an awesome package from Seattle.

Good old Youtube to the rescue. I stopped using it due to their limited upload size. Now, you can upload 1GB quickly!
Ah, to recieve something out of the blue, especially when life doesn't seem to be going your way... Thank you, my dear! You made me smile, yet again. I hope you feel better. More updates to come (video updates if i'm allowed), Xanga Empire. I love you all!

Obama! Have a great term! It's great to have a prez who can speak!



I had to delete my archived posts and save them somewhere else. Sorry! No more naughty stories.

1 comment: